Illustration Friday: Return

by David Finley


 I once joked with my sister, saying if I was ever to get publicly attacked by a lion or a bear, I think it's really funny to yell, "Not again!" just as they pounce on you.

 Not only would it be good for Youtube views later, but it would create an intrigue around the whole thing that went beyond the moment. I like to think people would wonder who this poor man was that was repeatedly stalked by a bear.

 The drawing above was made for the Illustration Friday topic: Return. This was one of those rare moments when an idea for the challenge popped immediately in my head.

 I made the drawing in Adobe Illustrator and added textures in Photoshop. Comments are welcomed here.

Thanks for looking!

-Dave, Grand Poobah of the Haven for Scofflaws

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...