Back to Business

Hello again, all. Sorry I've been away from the blog for a bit, but I was teaching a children's art camp this last week and was traveling out of state all last week.



Today, I'm going to post a piece that, as a teacher I conceptualized, but my students completed a majority of the piece on their own based on their own decisions. This piece is about unity and family, and also about faith and spirituality. We were all created differently and each of us is unique, bt we are part of a greater whole.

 The students assembled one large piece of art by collaging several individual paintings, drawings, and collages on the board. Subsequently, the students then rendered with paint and charcoal several unifying elements with words and symbols to create a cohesive and unifying message.

 Teaching is difficult, but it can be so gratifying. Thanks for looking at the hard work of my students.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...