A Change is Coming

by David Finley



 I just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know there are going to be some changes here. cue dread music here.

 For one, the Haven for Scofflaws will not only no longer be featuring my fine art. I have a new site dedicated solely to that at www.davidfinleyart.com .

 The Haven will slowly morph into a webcomic as well. Some of the things you've seen here will be making another appearance, but there's going to be lots of new material as well.

 I've wanted to make a webcomic for a very long time and am realizing that a lot of the simple humor illustrations I've been making could easily be adapted to a webcomic format.

 Thank you to everyone who has followed what I've done here over the past year. Your support means a lot.

-Dave

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...