The Archer- Color Flats

by David Finley

 The brass here at the Haven decided to take a break from the great bear nudity controversy to bring you this image.

Fantasy Art: Trusty, the Human Archer



 So, here's a stage two look at an archer drawing I posted a few weeks ago.  I've color coded him and am ready to paint the background next before adding highlights and shadows to the figure.

 I'm loving this color scheme even though my original intentions were quite different. I planned to color his outfit in forest tones of greens and greys, but the regal nature of the crimson offset by the cool hued blue-grey leather seemed to suit him.

 I'll post the end results here as I finish them, but not before we address the moral war that bears across America are fighting.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...