Sweet Bird- Just the Art

by David Finley

The Birds in my Neighborhood

 My wife and I moved to North Carolina a few months ago. One thing I notice as I walk my dog is the sheer volume of birds living in our neighborhood. There are cardinals, mockingbirds, bluejays, and sparrows in my backyard alone. Along our street, there is a large group of robins, and because we're close to the ocean, we get seagulls and pelicans, too.

 The best part of it all is listening to all the different songs they sing.

 This bird painting is made with scanned textures similar to the technique I used to make my piece, Reach. 

 That's it for today. I hope to see you again tomorrow. Thanks for reading, Scofflaws!

-David

Buy this print at my Society 6 shop!

Also available on canvas, t-shirt, laptop skin, and as an iphone case.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...