Robots and Cats, Water and Maps Part2: Colors

So our two friends are still adrift at sea, but at least some color has come into their lives.


This picture is a follow up to yesterday's post (which can be seen here). It was colored in Adobe Photoshop by first adding a worn leather texture to the background, and then flatting colors on top of that (which is just a fancy schmancy way to say that I colored in the base colors on the characters and props without adding highlights and shadows), and then I digitally painted them with my wacom tablet.

As I type this, my cat, who also happens to be the muse for the cat in this picture, is walking on my keyboard and purring. So, hopefully I cleaned up all of his creative writing.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...