Cats and Robots- I Will Destroy You


 Yes, I did finally make another installment of the cats and robots series. I'm proud of how this turned out, because it definitely had some composition issues at first. I made some changes: originally, the cat was on the counter with the robot hissing at it, but the cat peeking over the edge works so much better. I then back-lit the figures to ad another layer of mystery to the happenings.

 This piece also features some experiments with background elements. I actually just inserted some shapes that would literally point at the things I wanted the viewer to focus on.

Of course, from a subject matter perspective this reflects the mistrust of technology that society has. We're interested in it, but we're also scared of it.

That's it for today.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...