Pages

Abstract Expressionism and a Corel Painter Fish

Photobucket

I love you guys so much that I'm going to post two pieces of new, mostly never before seen art here today. The first, is a revision of a piece I did back in college when I was experimenting with light and its effect on color. I wanted to take this piece a step further so I started altering it digitally, shifting some values and changing some compositional elements. You can see this drawing in its original state: click here.

Photobucket

The next piece is a true blue original doodle I did using Corel Painter and my digital tablet. It is a fish. There is really not that much else to say, but I hope all you viewers out there enjoy it. I think he's hungry, but don't try to feed him.

That's just a little bizarre humor for your enjoyment.

I'm still having some computer issues, and I can't find my camera since I went to Raleigh two weeks ago, but I will not let that stop me from snapping some shots of my newer work to post here. See ya again soon!

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...