Pages

Praying in the Garden, and Fun With Fish Day!

Here's some more Bible story goodness for all you ne'er-do-wells out there. I kid, of course.

This is one of my drawings of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. It turned out alright, but I'm more pleased with some of my previous commissions of this subject matter. If there's any lesson we can take from this piece, is that we need to get alone sometimes to properly communicate with God, and reflect on life. The piece was made with charcoal and conte' on pastel paper.

Photobucket

The next piece is a humorous and cartoony depiction of Nicole and me at work. My character is Caius, an arrogant Roman soldier, and she is Phoebe. Phoebe is none too pleased with Caius, who is oblivious to her reaction. Caius thinks everyone likes him.

Photobucket

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...