Pages

The inside of my sketchbook

Today's entry is something new from the inside cover of my sketchbook. I decided to utilize the inside cover as well as the first page to have more room to roam. This pic was made using prismacolor markers in gray scale.

Anyone who knows me well, knows that these characters have been with me for a while so I decided to put myself in the picture with them, which is a first. Secondly, Les, the short-necked giraffe makes a first appearance. Also notice that Carl has a new look and Finnegan is drinking Yoo Hoo. I'm pleased as punch with the mood of this picture. Enjoy!
Click on the picture to see a larger version

Photobucket
I have some more stuff to post after a long hiatus, which I hope to include here soon. Life is good right now and I plan on making some fun art.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...