Pages

A Word About Art

I've nothing new to post today despite the fact that I've been producing an insane amount of art lately. Well, at least I feel like it's insane. I'm having scanner issues so I can't scan my work in right now. Plus, a lot of the work I'm doing is bought before I have a chance to record it.

Most of all, though, I just want to say how good life is and how thankful I am for the things that are happening in my life. I feel like I'm on the cusp of finally doing with my art, what I was created to do. I'm praying for guidance, but I know that a breakthrough is here already. All the pieces are falling into place.

Anyway, that's enough vague ramblings of non-specific life events. Here's a repeat of a previously posted pic that I like. It's a concept drawing of Finnegan and Carl.

Photobucket

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...