Pages

The Fairy Calms the Bear

I've been experimenting with digital abstraction lately and want to explore the process more. In this piece, I took some of my oil pastel drawings, and pasted them into a digital collage. Once I did that, I went into Corel Painter to add in color and do some digital painting. Next, I went into adobe Illustrator where I added in the line work and white shapes. I wanted flowing movement to be the focus of this piece with the emphasis being on textural contrasts. I hope you enjoy the results:
Click on a picture to see a larger version
Photobucket

Well, that should do it for today. I'll try to get more stuff up here soon, but my productivity hasn't been on rocket power lately. Still, I'll try to post some doodle sessions if anything. Thanks so much for looking!

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...