Pages

Happy belated Halloween!

I thought I'd update since it's been a while. This pic is one I'm working on for my illustration class. I'll post the final version here soon. It was done completely in Adobe Illustrator. Yes, it is sort of a pic of the devil, but it's sort of not. Let's just say imagination is at play. This is just a preview of the finished version.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For those of you keeping tabs on my well being: I am well and adjusting to being single as best as I could hope for. I've been praying a lot and hanging with some awesome friends, plus having some great phone conversations. I'm discovering a lot of things about myself and feel confident and happy about the future ahead.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...