Pages

Florida is a nice place

Hey everyone. I'm going to be posting these from sunny Florida for a while. I tell ya, the weather has been warm and fantastic here. I joined a new gym and have been working out, and I go through auditions for a new part this week. It's exhilarating to be in this environment again.

I've been doing ~some~ art, but much of my efforts have been spent getting acclimated to my surroundings. Still, I haven't been completely loafing. :)

Today's post has some NEW art, Yeah, you heard me. I got off my keister and did something. This is a preliminary concept drawing for an illustration assignment for school. The theme is fantastic voyage, and since I miss my cats enough to make my spleen burst, they are the heroes of my adventure.

I sketched the rough out first and then did some touch ups in Adobe Illustrator to get a feel for the line work. I'm still working with this, but I wanted to put something on my blog that hadn't had a chance to age quite so much.

Click to see a larger version


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The next piece was also done in Adobe Illustrator. I even did the preliminary drawing using the program. This is a mock up for a book cover that a client commissioned. I can't say a lot about this one except that I am fond of the results.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's about it for today. Thanks again for all the prayers.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...