Pages

Pictures of Animals

Today I'm posting some animal drawings, both from observation and imagination.

The first picture is actually several pictures I put together of various animal (and even a person) studies I did while visiting the Indianapolis zoo. Most of these are fairly recent. I used conte, charcoal, pastel, and oil pastel on these. There was a nifty rhino butt I had to go with the bear head, but my scanner was giving me difficulties. I'll scan it in another time.
click a picture to see a larger version

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next up are some bonus pics of Skelly and Punk'en that are a few years old. I may have posted this Skelly one before. If so, my apologies.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...