Pages

digital tomfoolery

Today's entry is some good old-fashioned doodles made with my tablet in Photoshop and a program called Artrage. I won't go into too much detail about subject detail except that the girl is sad and the second is supposed to be a spartan warrior ala 300.

This isn't the type of stuff I normally do. I wanted the girl to be kind of unpretty in a societal norm sort of way, yet still appealing in an everyday sense. Next time I paint a girl, I think I'll use reference, though. There's some glaring anatomy problems here. I like the color palette, however, and I'm fairly pleased with it despite its flaws. It helped me work through some insomnia causing thoughts I was having.
Click any pic if you'd like to see a larger version.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...