Pages

Because I love you guys...

A post just for you!

Just some doodles, though. I wanted to post before I moved because I don't know when my internet's getting hooked back up.

The first post is a digital drawing about the people who always want to stand over your shoulder during art class and either distract you or tell you how you should draw. The people who do this to me don't necessarily look like this, nor do I hate them, but it makes me feel better to portray them as geeks. Take that, "The Man!". I swear I have a sign on my back that says, "Please talk to me. I don't want to draw any more today, I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of this picture, and please don't let the fact that I'm listening to my ipod stop you from interrupting." Don't get me wrong, I love constructive criticism, by the way. I just don't like constant interruption. Only occasional would be nice.

I used a nice little program called Artrage to do this. It's a free program, although you can upgrade your features for about twenty bucks I think.
Click any picture on my blog to see a larger version.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The next pic is a sharpie doodle that I did in a local coffee shop. Not much else to say, except that I like it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The last post is just some random frustration relief doodles like those that I so often do. They're strange, but they make me smile. Especially drinking robots.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's all for today. I appreciate all the feedback I've been getting in comments and emails. Please feel free to tell me what works and what doesn't work in my art. I won't take offense. Have a good weekend everybody!

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...