Pages

A taste of what's to come

This post is gonna serve as a little bit of a teaser for my next post. I finally got around to scanning in one of my better illustration pieces- a scene from The Wind in the Willows. First, I will show you my rough drafts where I was trying to get a look and feel for the characters. The drawings are done with brush pen on regular old sketchbook paper.
Click any pic to see a larger version.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next post will show you the finished version in all of its magnificent watercolor glory.

In other news, I'm feeling like a bit of a butthole lately because I've been stubborn about seeing Pirates of the Caribbean with heart-throbby Johnny Depp and the ever popular Orlando Bloom.
Unlike most everyone else I talk to, I thought the second Pirates movie was a heaping mouthful of poop. But here's the kicker.....I could go see the new movie for free. After all, I do like the character of Jack Sparrow and his crew even if the plot and script of the movie is not my cup of tea. Still, it might be worse than "Dead Man's Chest" and I'd hate to sit in the theater when I could be catching up on my drawing.

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...