Pages

A Sneak Peek

For those of you close to me, it will come as not surprise to you that I type this whilst fighting off an oncoming coma. I have been laboring on a project of my own design, for my final in class, that is really doing me in. However, I see the horizon ahead and behold, there is the finish line!

Today's post is a sneak preview of that same project. Here, I will unveil the very first panel of "Finnegan's Last Resort"

Click the picture if you'd like to see a larger version


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can't say enough that, despite the difficulty of working with the pen tool in Illustrator to make this entire story, I've really enjoyed finally putting these characters into a story. Illustration-wise, I feel this is some of my best work.

-Dave

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...