Pages

The Last Resort Project

I'm still working my trousers off to get my finals done for my class. Most of the stuff is due Wednesday. As some of you know, I've been working on a group of characters for a graphic novel called, Finnegan's Last Resort for a few years now. The project has unfortunately, for the most part, been in the conceptual phase for these years. However, I've recently began a comic short that is about five pages long, with these characters and the place they live.

In today's post, I'll show you some of the backgrounds I've been working on to flesh things out. I pulled these from the "inks" I've been doing in Adobe Illustrator and Flash with both mouse clicking and a wacom tablet.
Click an image to see a larger version


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next up, just to give you some characters for those who yawn at scenery. I wanted to do some concept art for my redesign of Finnegan and Carl, my two main characters for this story. This one was done with a wacom tablet in Corel Painter X. They are purposely crude, by the way.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's it for today. I'll post the final versions of these characters as well as my pages from the final project before long. I've also got some other stuff I still need to scan in and show you all.

Dave

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...