Pages

Sorry for the delay

Well. it's been too long since I last updated. I really need to scan in a bunch of my drawings still before I can do that. Unfortunately, that tends to take a while sometimes.

In the mean time, I just got Painter X and was playing around with it a bit. Here's a drawing I did completely digitally- no scanning for this one! The digital simulations are ink, oil pastel, charcoal, and watercolor.

I wanted to do a beauty and beast moment with the girl passed out and the Hulk looking at her. I used colors to hint that there might be police cars around with flashing lights. Keep in mind this is just a doodle. I may further explore this concept and take more formal elements into consideration.
Click any pic to see a bigger version

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...