Pages

Phew!

Well, I passed sophomore review, am up for an award from the school, made the dean's list again, sold another book cover, and got a 4.0 GPA for this last semester. My overall GPA is 3.88 now.

*Ahem* I'll stop patting myself on the back and make a post.

First off is some gesture drawings. For those of you uncomfortable with male nudity, please pretend these figures are wearing spandex:
Click any pic to see a larger version

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next up is a spatial location drawing that is influenced by the works of Paul Cezanne. The drawing is focused on creating dimensional space with no value shading and line only where forms meet. It is not the prettiest drawing I've done, but it taught me more than any other in school so far.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...