Pages

Experimental Figure Drawing

 Since I usually post my female nudes here, I thought I'd post a male or two for a change.  I experimented with sharpie markers, conte, and charcoal. The sharpie created a permanence to my line that could not be fixed or erased, so more thought had to go into the planning process.


 The next drawing is more conventional, but also male.



 Today's last piece is of a female model, but I thought I'd vary the technique a bit more. Although slightly abstract in appearance, this piece is comprised of multiple drawings of a female model where the various poses are overlapped and combined to form one large composition. The drawing was made with willow charcoal and a mars plastic eraser on bristol paper.


That's it for today. Thanks for taking a look!

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...