Pages

Something old, something unfinished

First up today is a piece that I did in my spare time watching the business people at a local coffee shop. Modern casual business behaviour is strange and bizarre, fashion gets a little out of hand sometimes, but this guy had a classic look to him that I liked. So I drew him. Graphite scribbles were first laid on the page, then I took an eraser to define his shape. Finally, I went back and tightened the detail with more pencil work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The second piece is one I never finished, but may work on some more in a revision soon. It was done with ink wash.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(there was a pic of my cat here, but I took it out to edit it.)

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...