Pages

A Monday Update

Thought I'd throw in a bit of an update for Monday this time. My first piece is traditional medium- acryllic paint on illustration board cut-outs. It's supposed to resemble a stage with a play going on, but I threw in some crude humor for the fun of it. There is an all cool color scheme with just a touch of red and yellow to contrast and better show the horror of what is happening
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The next piece is another of my self portraits. (you'll be seeing a lot of these because I have to do so many for school) This one is a digital study that I did to prepare for a finished version in pastel.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The last post is more my usual type of stuff and features, Dennis the Dinosaur. It is digital- "inked" in Illustrator and colored in Photoshop.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Share this with others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...